logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Relations File doesn't seem to work for routes

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sun Jan 4 21:39:09 GMT 2009

Yes I just tried on a very small file and it seemed to work. Did it work
for you for the whole of Austria?
when parsing the whole of Austria I indeed get 6 polylines with route=xy
consisting of 380 nodes according to analysis with maptk. However there
should be many many more (including the whole Donauradwanderweg).

For me it also didn't work with a small test.osm extracted by Josm
(covering a small section of the Donauradwanderweg).
Felix