logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Re: Commit: r721: Reversing change to the date routines in this file as I suspect they may be causing the

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Fri Nov 28 23:23:41 GMT 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 04:46:39PM +0100, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> Thanks that fixed it (r723 is working in any case) Now my maps work
> again in Mapsource.
Thanks, that is good.

> There was however a way to get the broken maps working in Mapsource.
> 1. set --gmapsupp.img
> 2. Use gmaptool and "split files for mapsource"  the --gmapsupp.img with
> it and install it to Mapsource. This however strangely only worked for
> gmapsupp.img. Not for 63240001.img. So the gmapsupp.img was not (as)
> broken.

Probably because it is in the DSK header and gmaptool would be forced to
create that header for each tile that it splits out because it isn't in
the gmapsupp.img.

..Steve