logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] vanishing segments

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Fri Nov 28 23:20:27 GMT 2008

> I've looked at this some more... My guess would be that something is
> wrong with the Polyline bitstreams.

In that case it is likely to be extraBit as that is now used and is
different to how I used to think it worked.  There may still be something
to find out about how it works.

> One other thing: the background polygons aren't generated for .mp files
> because PolishMapDataSource doesn't call mapper.finish(). Adding this
> doesn't make a noticeable difference, though.

Yes, I suppose I expected that a .mp file will always supply everything it needs.
That may just be wrong though, in which case will have to add the same code
as for the OSM conversion.

Cheers,

..Steve