logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r693: Change the message when the RGN region overflows.

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Sun Nov 9 19:45:49 GMT 2008

Version 693 was commited by steve on 2008-11-09 19:45:49 +0000 (Sun, 09 Nov 2008)

Change the message when the RGN region overflows.
The previous message was confusing, and I don't expect the new one will be
any better, but I will keep changing it until it is.  Exit the program as there is not point
of going on as the map will not work and it is best not to give hope that it will.

Bumped the built in version number - thanks Petr for reminding me.