logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] how to handle lines and corresponding polygones

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Apr 13 19:12:25 BST 2019

The result depends on the OSM object you are looking at. Please give an example that doesn't work as expected.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Manfred Haiduk <manfred.haiduk at freenet.de>
Gesendet: Samstag, 13. April 2019 20:07
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] how to handle lines and corresponding polygones

Hi all

just struggling about this : in my lines file i use this statement

waterway=dam & area!=yes [0x10f00 resolution 24 continue]

and the polygon file looks like this

waterway=dam & area=yes [0x24 resolution 20]

So i thought, if the waterway dam is a closed line it would be shown as polygon and not as a closed line, but it doesn't do this.Where is my fault ?