logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Curious behaviour of map text

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 29 05:18:27 GMT 2019

Hi Manfred,

when you add that rule at the beginning I would expect that all points which have the tag addr:housenumber are added as 0x1e04
and since you did not use continue you should not expect any other details. Still, your rule should not change street names.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Manfred Haiduk <manfred.haiduk at freenet.de>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. März 2019 22:44
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Curious behaviour of map text

Hi all

i'm experimenting with housenumber display in my maps. To do this, i
added in my point style file this statement :

addr:housenumber=* { set name='${addr:housenumber}' } [0x1e04 resolution
24 ]

But if i do this, all other text is vanished, i.e street names, village
names etc, only housenumbers are displayed both in map source and on my
device.

Any idea whats going wrong ?

regards Manfred