logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] where are the house numbers gone?

From Team Rebenbummler rebenbummler at cafekurzweil.de on Wed Mar 27 11:16:02 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd,

this is something I cannot proof. But to conclude, you verified that the map generated by mkgmap includes the address as index and based on a searched address the device should be able to locate the related place. The funny thing is, both my Garmin Oregon 750 and the Base Camp Software do not show the house number on the map. I can search for it, but they are both not able to locate it on the map. This number has been shown in the past.

Any hint other than ask Garmin ...

Thanks
Richard