logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Update of typ with correct codepage and special chars

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 28 07:32:29 GMT 2019

Hi Steve,

I'd like to commit the new typ file but my understanding is that we first need your patch for this code-page handling?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk>
Gesendet: Montag, 28. Januar 2019 10:44
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Update of typ with correct codepage and special chars

Hi Gerd

> do you mean like in the attached patch?

I was wrong.

The TYP file is created with the code page as specified on the command
line, overriding the code-page in the typ text file.

If there is no --code-page (or --latin1) then the code page in the file
is used.

This probably needs to change so that a code-page in the file overrides
the command line option, instead of the other way round.

..Steve