logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] A minor, documentation only change request

From Randolph J. Herber army.bronze.star at gmail.com on Fri Feb 22 15:37:57 GMT 2019

This request may cause changes in many places; but, no changes to mkgmap
behavior.

It took me close to five years to learn what really was meant by: " but
the lowest usable resolution with MapSource seems to be 11." in
--overview-levels. I suggest a change to " but the lowest usable
resolution (coarsest scale, smallest scale number) with MapSource seems
to be 11." I had interpreted that the numbers to the right of the colon
had to be 11 or smaller numerically.

Randolph J. Herber