logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] WG: WG: mkgmap type file and posting to mkgmap.org

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 22 13:23:43 GMT 2019

Hi Dave,

I did not get a response from you but you wrote that you receive posts from the list. It seems neither Steve nor I are can send something to you?

Von: Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2019 22:27
An: Gerd Petermann
Betreff: Re: WG: mkgmap type file and posting to mkgmap.org

Hi Gerd

That is strange, I received a similar email from the same person
a while back.  I believed that I had fixed his problem and replied to
him to try again.  He never replied back though, so perhaps he
did not receive my reply.

I shall look into this some more.  Could you reply to him to that
effect as you may have more luck reaching him.

There was a problem with one post that appeared to trigger a spam
filter on gmail, but that was more recently.

Steve