logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Update of typ with correct codepage and special chars

From osm@pinns osm at pinns.co.uk on Mon Jan 28 08:48:52 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd & Steve

I suggested utf_8 for the typ file to ensure languages such as Greek,
Russian,Arabic,Chinese etc can all be included.

As an experiment I have been using CP 65001 in my TYP file with labels
for my icons in Chinese,Arabic and Russian and the latin option without
any problems on any of my gps's

Nick