logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] default style improvements / updated typ-file

From Ticker Berkin ticker at jagIT.co.uk on Mon Jan 21 06:11:39 GMT 2019

Hi

Sorry about the delay in replying.

I couldn't decide on a good colour for Historic either, and, at the
moment, I use the same colour for Building, Historic and Amenity.

I think the default style should output them as polygons not POI. A typ
-file can consider not rendering these polygons.

Ticker