logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] default style improvements

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Jan 10 16:23:14 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd

I had indented to do the highway_ramp change but the edit got into my
pending list rather than the current change - sorry

shop resolution remaining at value in old version - fine

Areas of highway=service/residential/living_street explicitly as
"Parking Lot" seems strange, even though that was the effect of the mop
-up in the old version - did you mean this?

Anyway - happy for you to apply this version.

Regards
Ticker