logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] amenity=shelter & shelter_type=public_transport

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Dec 28 11:46:55 GMT 2018

I agree with Gerd, the examples I've found of
shelter_type=public_transport are next to highway=bus_stop or similar
and are best ignored. It would be better if the stop was tagged with
shelter=yes or covered=yes, then the default style appends * or + to
the ref.

I have no problem with most amenity=shelter using 0x2b06, but I think
it should also exclude shelter_type=weather_shelter, because these
shouldn't be in the Lodgings category

Ticker