logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap crashing with non-OSM data

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 28 05:26:19 GMT 2018

Hi Partrick,

thanks for reporting, I can reproduce the problem and I'll try to fix it.
Two remarks:
1) Please make sure that the TIGER licence allows to do this mixing of data
2) Please note that TIGER data is not really a good source for addresses and
the mixture of OSM data and TIGER data are likely to decrease the quality in
those places where they differ

The data shows a performance problem in mkgmap (probably caused by this
mixture), it takes very long to calculate the address data.