logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How can I force the inners of a boundary relation to display?

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Sat Dec 8 10:30:22 GMT 2018

Yes, that's confusing to me. I included those snippets to illustrate what I
am currently using — maybe you can explain to me stepwise how those
boundaries get rendered?

Is there code inside mkgmap that interprets such directives and applies
tags to the outer ways of relations? If there is then I assume the same can
be done for those inners. And you would be the one who can best answer that
question.

Thanks for taking the time to explain.

Dave

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 5:03 PM Gerd Petermann <
gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> in the relations rule you set mkgmap:boundary_name but in the lines rule
> you don't use that.

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand