logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How can I force the inners of a boundary relation to display?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Dec 8 10:03:50 GMT 2018

Hi Dave,

in the relations rule you set mkgmap:boundary_name but in the lines rule you don't use that.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Samstag, 8. Dezember 2018 03:18
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] How can I force the inners of a boundary relation to      display?

Hi,

I've been adding large Alaskan National Wildlife Refuges to OSM. The boundaries weren't displaying so I added a directive in my relations file modeled after the administrative boundary code in the default style that adds a name to protected areas like so:

(type=boundary | type=multipolygon) & boundary=protected_area & name=*
{ apply
  {
    set mkgmap:boundary_name='$(mkgmap:boundary_name)/${name}' | '${name}';
  }
}

Then in my lines file I included a line style defined as: boundary=nature_reserve | boundary=protected_area [0x10e12 resolution 19].

This works well but the lines bounding the inner areas of these relations do not render. How can I make them display?

Many thanks

Dave

--
Dave Swarthout