logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing addr:place addresses

From Lorenzo Mastrogiacomi lomastrolo at gmail.com on Sun Dec 2 17:17:29 GMT 2018

Ok Gerd, no worries :)

I guess a service road should also have a name and different from the
main road to avoid merging because in my previous example there were
already several unnamed roads around the housenumber. Right?
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5569912919

Lorenzo