logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New branch for default typ file

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Nov 27 06:27:22 GMT 2018

Hi Ticker,

I don't like the directory name TYPs. One reason is that the directory doesn't contain *.TYP files, the other is that one might want to write TYPes instead.
I'd prefer typ-files or maybe typ-sources.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Montag, 19. November 2018 13:07
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] New branch for default typ file

Hi

I suspect there will be a few TYP files for different usages.

I propose that they should be handled like the styles, where they are
gathered in a directory resources/TYPs and the build process copies
then to dist/examples/TYPs

I don't think a new branch is necessary, as there is nothing in the
system at the moment.

I'd like to submit my most basic TYPfile and attach the file and patch.
This, along with option --order-by-decreasing-area, has been adequate
for me for a few years (but I have problems with my new Etrex 30x not
showing some line types)

Ticker