logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] closed ways and multi-polygon relations

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Nov 23 07:12:39 GMT 2018

Hi,

first I'd like to say it works as intended, see
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=1694

Unfortunately WanMil is no longer active here, so I have no way to ask him
why
he deicded to use copies of the original ways instead of the joined way.
Anyway,
for ways with mkgmap:mp_created=true one should not use is_closed(), the
important information is in
mkgmap:stylefilter.
I think the current implementation is not good because it creates lots of
objects instead of a few, maybe only one. Each one is processed in the style
and later the mergel-ine algo tries to put them together again.

Gerd

popej wrote