logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New branch for default typ file

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Nov 19 12:07:57 GMT 2018

Hi

I suspect there will be a few TYP files for different usages.

I propose that they should be handled like the styles, where they are
gathered in a directory resources/TYPs and the build process copies
then to dist/examples/TYPs

I don't think a new branch is necessary, as there is nothing in the
system at the moment.

I'd like to submit my most basic TYPfile and attach the file and patch.
This, along with option --order-by-decreasing-area, has been adequate
for me for a few years (but I have problems with my new Etrex 30x not
showing some line types)

Ticker