logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Add a POI to the start of a relation (route:mtb)

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Nov 19 09:16:18 GMT 2018

Hi Andreas,

I assume you don't plan to implement that on your own and provide a patch?
I'll have a look this week...

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von andreas.schmidt.hetschbach at t-online.de <andreas.schmidt.hetschbach at t-online.de>
Gesendet: Montag, 19. November 2018 09:48
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Add a POI to the start of a relation (route:mtb)

Hi Gerd,
 you got it.
 1-2) I see these Problems also. But there are at least partial goals one could achieve even if the route is incomplete or not sorted:

  *   One can search for MTB-Routes as POIs (taking into account that the POI could be shown SOMEwhere on the route)

  *   Obtain all the data which is avaiable on OSM About the route (like ascent/distance, Operator, Website )
3) At least the goals as in 1-2 will be reached, in addition mkgmap could check role = Forward/backward to be sure if the end or the beginning of the way is the first node. (if it is way).
 Andreas
Gesendet von Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> für Windows 10