logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Add a POI to the start of a relation (route:mtb)

From andreas.schmidt.hetschbach at t-online.de andreas.schmidt.hetschbach at t-online.de on Sun Nov 18 08:44:02 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,

Thx for your answer. I tried this before and it worked for the routes (relations) tagged by myself.

The problem is that most other relations dont have members with role „Start“ (if they have any).

My idea was that mkgmap could set a POI for the Route (Relation). Something like addPOI2routes. It should be set at the first member of the relation. If it is a way the same process like in addpoi2lines could be used.

I found a similar discussion at

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2013q4/019188.html

No idea what was the conclusion on that.

Thx

Andreas