logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing addr:place addresses

From Lorenzo Mastrogiacomi lomastrolo at gmail.com on Mon Nov 12 18:54:46 GMT 2018

Definitely better, Gerd. Thanks.

It still doesn't find Contrada Spirito Santo number 8. Log says:
duplicate housenumber Strada Provinciale Potentina 8 is ignored for
road with id 641347392 ,house:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5993083297

There is another number 8 on the same road but different addr:place
(Contrada Monte Aprile). Actually road with same name (Strada
Provinciale Potentina) but splitted in more ways if it matters.
https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/DBF

Lorenzo