logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] default style improvements

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Nov 12 15:19:30 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd

I thought of doing it as you suggest but then it's wrong when there
is a [type ...] part, which I also want indented, ie

some condition {
   action1;
   action2;
   } [0x01 resolution 20]

not that I can find any examples. And I feel that its clearer that all
parts of a continuation of a rule are indented.

Ticker