logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Download for sea.zip

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Thu Oct 25 14:18:35 BST 2018

On Thu, Oct 25, Steph Ixus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded a sea.zip in my Dropbox.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj65yv1a9yv9s7i/sea-24oct.18.zip?dl=0
>
> Thank you Thorsten for the scripts :-)

bounds*-zip and sea-*.zip can also be found on my page:
http://osm.thkukuk.de/data/

The bounds are current, sea-*.zip should be updated the next days
after I fixed now my java issues with mkgmap SeaGenerator.
Now somebody only needs to fix the coastline in the OSM data ;),
somebody broke that terrible yesterday :(.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS