logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] City search problem

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Oct 17 08:04:25 BST 2018

Hi Andrzej,

I'd prefer to reuse the code that is used with --dem-polygon to specify the polygon itself.
Maybe you can play with mp format? If mkgmap finds a background polygon in the mp file it will not add one.

My own motivation to start coding is still rather small, maybe because I think of it as a political problem, maybe because of the nice wether here in Germany and my ongoing problems with a rather expensive new bicycle ;-)

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018 12:16
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] City search problem

Hi Gerd,

yes, I think that we could use irregular background without trimming
other objects. At least for some testing.

I'm not sure, what would be the easiest way to implement it. Maybe add
background polygon as explicit data in input source and include
processing for it in the style?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej