logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Beaches as a polygon

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Thu Oct 4 13:27:42 BST 2018

Hi Joris,

 >From which perspective are you talking?

Well, from my perspective. I would consider your typ for maps, that I
publish, but I wont, unless you provide a clear license.

 > For me personal  drawing simple single collored 16 x16 bitmap pixel
 > icons is free for the community.

I understand, but creativity of a content doesn't depend on picture
size. Typ file defines a "look and feel" of a map and usually this is
the main part of a copyright for a map. So for me a license to use a typ
file looks like a necessity.

Currently I base my typ file on following resources:
https://code.google.com/archive/p/mkgmap-style-sheets/
http://www.sjjb.co.uk/mapicons/

Please note, that both sites states, how I'm allowed to use their work.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej