logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem sending maps to device with latest versions of BaseCamp

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Sep 27 11:40:49 BST 2018

See https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=62468

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Carlos Dávila <cdavilam at orangecorreo.es>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. September 2018 12:39
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Problem sending maps to device with latest versions of    BaseCamp

Hi all

In the last two months or so I have received several complains from
users of my maps reporting when they send map to device via BaseCamp,
although process is completed successfully, map is not loaded in device
or only partially. 4.6.2 seems to be last version sending maps
correctly. Is it a bug in BaseCamp (or something intended by Garmin) or
may be a problem in mkgmap generated maps?