logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Lake Garda... is empty

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Sep 21 19:37:22 BST 2018

thanks, I never noticed the duplicate rules :O
@ all :If I hear no complains I plan to commit this patch next monday.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. September 2018 20:11
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Lake Garda... is empty

Hi Gerd

This patch moves the contents of inc/ landuse_points, landuse_polygons,
water_lines, water_points and water_polygons inline and deletes rules
if they have already occurred in the main file. IE there shouldn't be
any change in meaning.

After applying, you need to svn delete the above inc/ files

Regards
Ticker