logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] probably dumb question about style type

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Sep 21 13:38:56 BST 2018

Hi Marc

> I managed to get a camera icon using 0x5201
>
> No idea why it works though… I tried every not-completely-silly
> combination until I got something:)

Does that mean you do not get a camera with 0x5200?

I do get a camera on (an old) mapsource.

It is possible that 0x52 with no sub-type and 0x52 with subtype 0x00
are different to Garmin devices.  Although I believed that they were
the same, or that a sub-type of zero was not allowed or useful when I
wrote the code, perhaps incorrectly.

Steve