logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] country-border branch ready for merge?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Aug 15 13:52:44 BST 2018

Hi Ticker,

yes, forgot that. Done now with r542.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. August 2018 12:44
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] country-border branch ready for merge?

Hi Gerd

Not a problem as such, but "display" fails to build against this:

    [javac] Compiling 76 source files to
/norbert/display/trunk/build/classes
    [javac] /norbert/display/trunk/src/test/files/RgnFile.java:273:
error: incompatible types: int cannot be converted to Coord
    [javac]                     co = new CoordNode(currLat, currLon, 1,
false);
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac] /norbert/display/trunk/src/test/files/RgnFile.java:309:
error: incompatible types: int cannot be converted to Coord
    [javac]                             co = new CoordNode(currLat,
currLon, 1, false); // XXX boundary and id
    [javac]                                                ^
    [javac] Note: Some messages have been simplified; recompile with
-Xdiags:verbose to get full output
    [javac] 2 errors

I think it just needs a final extra parm value false

Ticker