logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new option --add-boundary-nodes-at-admin-boundaries

From Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com on Wed Aug 1 11:36:07 BST 2018

Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com> writes:

> seems the description is not clear enough. The default of this option
> is "2", that means it is switched on by default.  It has no effect
> unless --route is also on.

Thanks.  Having it on by default if --route is on sounds good.

(Separately, I wonder why --route isn't default.  Does anybody really
want a non-routable map these days?  But that's a separate, very old
question.)

I am glad to see this option.  I have been avoiding the issue by using
the geofrabrik US northeast option.  I wonder if it should be using
states (admin=4) in addition, in the US.