logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new option --add-boundary-nodes-at-admin-boundaries

From Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com on Tue Jul 31 23:22:00 BST 2018

Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com> writes:

> please try r4213 in the country-border branch, I think it is ready for merge into trunk:
> http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/download/mkgmap.html
>
> I hope this description is clear enough, please suggest improvements / corrections:

My usual plea about mkgmap: the options that are recommended should be
on by default, instead of expecting the user to enable 20 different
options after understanding them.

If you mean to add the code with it off, and after testing that it
doesn't cause harm, make it default, then I withdraw my complaint :-)