logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing between different maps

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jul 23 20:47:21 BST 2018

Hi Andrzej,

I also used car and no avoidances. Maybe the difference is that I used mkgmap to create different gmapsupp files. When I transfer the overlapping times from the "benelux " map using Mapsource routing works, when I install the different gmapsupp files created by mkgmap routing doesn't work. How did you transfer the maps to the device?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Montag, 23. Juli 2018 19:52
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] routing between different maps

Hi,

I have extended my test batch to create independent maps of Belgium,
Luxemburg and Netherlands, scripts are attached to this mail.

For me mkgmap r4211 works correctly. There is no problems in BaseCamp
(see attached picture imroute1.png).

Nuvi 2340 with 3 separate maps works correctly (pictures imroute2-4).
There is problem with displaying maps around border. Nuvi shows only one
maps, which results with some empty areas (picture imroute5).

Garmin Dakota works correctly (picture imroute6). Both maps are
displayed at the border and there is no empty area.

Gerd, what were options for routes in your Oregon? I have used routing
for car, because this mode easily calculates longer routes.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej