logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing between different maps

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Mon Jul 23 07:04:02 BST 2018

Hi Gerd, haven't tried it, but would be surprised if it's supported as it is not the Garmin way...
They want you to send all the map tiles by Garmin software to the GPS. But if this can work with mkgmap it's another step. Now we need the non-rectangular tiles... 😉

Henning