logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch country-borders

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Jul 18 14:00:16 BST 2018

Hi Gerd,

yes, there are messages like this:
SEVERE (WrongAngleFixer): pbf\be\71282723.osm.pbf: country boundary node
is replaced by node with non-equal coordinates at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=50.920098&mlon=2.593385&zoom=17
SEVERE (WrongAngleFixer): pbf\be\71282721.osm.pbf: country boundary node
is replaced by node with non-equal coordinates at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.257172&mlon=4.086521&zoom=17

I don't know, how it influence routing. We should check in GPS too.

 > My understanding was that you would create different gmapsupp for each
 > coountry, with different FID etc.

Yes, the idea is that even maps created by different authors would get
matching external nodes. But you won't be able to test routing with
multiple maps on PC. My test actually creates 3 different maps, but
install them as a single item on PC.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej