logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch country-borders

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jul 18 08:40:45 BST 2018

Hi all,

I've started this new branch to test code that adds external routing nodes for admin_level=2 borders,
r4200 seems to do something useful.

The code in WrongAngleFixer prints some error messages, I am not yet sure how to handle the new info in this routine.
Performance is poor, but can be improved once that we know that this really helps.

The current code is executed before style rules for lines are applied, it adds nodes to all ways with highway=*
I am not yet sure where exectly this should be done, probably I will move parts of the code so that this happens later in the data flow.

@Andrzej: I did not test if it helps in your case because I don't know for sure in which scenario this can be used.
It would be great if you could create a small test set for me.