logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Special cases with LocationHook

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Sun Jul 15 08:52:00 BST 2018

Hi Gerd.
regarding 1+2) I don't see a use case for having country information on
natural=land/sea (natural=sea I estimate is generated by
natural=coastline). But maybe others do... For my understand those are
just used for colouring the map background.

In general it would be best, to not points which are out of the tile
boundary if bounds-file is used or calculate the splitting point ( in
case of a line) with the tile boundary and then use this as end point of
the way for location hook.

Henning