logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] osmupdate

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Thu May 24 19:23:05 BST 2018

Ah, maybe I have to be more patient and wait one day more. I use daily diffs and with the extract from today there is nothing to update 😉

osmupdate: Verbose mode.
osmupdate Parameter: --drop-author
osmupdate Parameter: --day
osmupdate Parameter: benelux.o5m
osmupdate Parameter: benelux_new.o5m
osmupdate: timestamp of benelux.o5m: 2018-05-23T20:00:02Z
osmupdate: newest daily timestamp: (no timestamp)
osmupdate Error: Could not get the newest daily timestamp from the Internet.

________________________________
Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> namens Henning Scholland <osm at hscholland.de>
Verzonden: donderdag 24 mei 2018 09:11:53
Aan: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Onderwerp: Re: [mkgmap-dev] osmupdate

Hi
osmupdate is basically a script using wget for downloading and osmconvert for merging. As it's using wget in quiet mode, only chance for debugging download problems is to download the file manual by wget and see the error message. I guess in your case the first file (state.txt of daily, hourly or minutely) is failing. So osmupdate can't read  which is the latest version of the diffs.

Henning