logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] methods to write signed / unsigned integers

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon May 14 12:42:27 BST 2018

Hi Ticker,

I am not sure what to do with NodConvert. I think the code is wrong, it fails on NOD with restrictions, but I never use the program
so I don't want to invest the time to fix it.
@Steve: What do you think?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Mai 2018 13:29:18
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] methods to write signed / unsigned integers

Hi Gerd

Another patch I've had hanging around is this. You've already taken a
couple of fixes from it and there have been some unrelated changes that
impact the same files and a fix to a mistake I made in the previous set
of changes (sorry), so I can do another patch if you want.

I've tested all the Display main entry points and get the same output.

Looking thorough the patch I don't see any mistakes but do see the odd
fix, mainly relating to changing signed 3 byte offsets to be unsigned;
some of these won't ever have caused a problem because the top bits are
used as flags and so get masked out.

So, I hope it won't cause any additional problems.

Regards
Ticker