logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM/Contourlines causing grey (empty) squares at the border of maps

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Apr 30 23:45:07 BST 2018

well actually with Europe continent map the splitter produced area.poly
(from splitting geofabrik osm.pbf) - is failing as well. I'm now decreasing
max-nodes hope that will work.... Right now I'm at a bit of a loss
concerning DEM and europe continent map.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich