logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM/Contourlines causing grey (empty) squares at the border of maps

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Apr 30 18:18:19 BST 2018

actually using the area.poly created by mkgmap splitting the
switzerland.osm.pbf by geofabrik did work (the resulting map is much bigger
then however) - so the poly file does seem to have something to do with
it....

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich