logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM/Contourlines causing grey (empty) squares at the border of maps

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Apr 30 14:04:13 BST 2018

Hi Gerd - can you find a pattern here?
Folllowing are the polygons of 10 broken (out of a sample of 94 rather
"small" countries) poly files.
https://openmtbmap.orgbroken_contours.zip

it's
Germany, Bavaria, Czech, Finland, Niedersachsen, Nord-Rhein-Westfalen,
Poland, Paraguay, Romania
Switzerland, Sweden

The remaining 84 countries work fine in Basecamp (leaves about 60 countries
which are usually pretty big and I did not care to check as it means
zooming in to 30km, sometimes 50km and pan around all borders of the map in
Basecamp to spot if it's working or not).

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich