logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM/Contourlines causing grey (empty) squares at the border of maps

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Apr 27 07:42:52 BST 2018

I guess if the poly is a bit bigger - it would not happen? Could you try by
enlarging the poly 2km to the outside? Not using a poly at all would be
really big or am I wrong? Which normal poly do you mean? The area.poly
created while splitting the geofabrik osm files? Or the area.poly created
while splitting the phyghtmap osm.pbf contourlines file?

I also noticed that while any of that grey square is visible in Basecamp -
Basecamp does not show altitude in the lower left corner anymore.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich