logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] methods to write signed / unsigned integers

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 18 06:28:19 BST 2018

Hi all,

I've now committed the patches for mkgmap and display tool. If you use display tool r531 or later please make sure to use the latest mkgmap version from trunk.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. April 2018 23:31:56
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] methods to write signed / unsigned integers

Hi Gerd, Ticker

> sorry for that. I waited for a comment from Steve and forgot about it.
> I'd still prefer that Steve gives an OK because he wrote most of the code that the patch changes.

I read through the patch and done some very simple tests and it looks
OK to me.  Hope someone has tested some really big maps.

I think we should remove the commented out code and I noticed
a few unneeded casts remaining (some maybe not actually as a result
of the patch), and some javadoc errors.

I've attached an incremental patch of the things I did, which
you can take or leave as you wish.

Lets get it committed.

Its a big patch, thanks for going through all the cases and
completing it.

Steve