logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM Resolution and size savings

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat Mar 31 13:17:59 BST 2018

oh yeah - another reason why I was sure DEM is somehow related to
resolution is the total size increase of adding DEM to a map with
resolution 0:24 is much bigger than adding it to 0:23, dem-dists=3312 being
used in both cases. It really does not seem to be independent of resolution.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich