logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing housenumbers in search index?

From Lorenzo Mastrogiacomi lomastrolo at gmail.com on Tue Mar 20 18:48:04 GMT 2018

At least in my country it's really important that every housenumber
have its own entry, and postfix is kept together with the number.
Numbers like 26, 26A (or 26/A) and 28 are on the same level. 26A is
created when a new address is needed between 26 and 28, because a new
house is built for example.

Lorenzo