logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] battery low because of DEM?

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Tue Mar 20 12:51:03 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,
I had similar effect, but also haven't investigated further. As it was
during my hike quite cold outside and the eneloops were for longer time
around 0°C so I thought this might be the reason. I hope on my April
hike, the temperatures are more warm. I will let you know about it.

Henning