logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] methods to write signed / unsigned integers

From Ticker Berkin ticker at jagIT.co.uk on Thu Mar 15 14:21:25 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd

I've attached the Display patch - this was a quick hack global edit and
could be improved by using the relevant signed/unsigned get methods
instead of masking...  I'm happy to do this - let me know.

Yes to DEM changes. Also the nearby asserts can go now because put2s()
will check the range.

  // don't think needed:
could be changed to
  // not needed at moment:
but I think it is worth leaving these methods (getNs()/putNs())
commented in the ImgFile interface source.

Ticker